caps lock was created by god, to make words sound louder, and more important
the other locks (Num, Scroll) are also created by the Lord but their part in God’s plan is a mystery to us
☯..::††~f☮ll☮w f☮r m☮re s☮ft j☮hnny~††::..☯
Childhood me to my parents: AND WHEN YOU MAKE A DECENT LIVING WILL YOU BUY ME A TRAIN SET AND A HAT SO THAT I CAN SIT ALONE IN MY ROOM SENDING PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE ONES THEY LOVE?
I’m not racist but [throws a dart at a map] lithuanians don’t know shit about [spins a big wheel] creating lasting memories during early childhood?
- me after spending 3 hours building and meticulously picking out every detail of my sims house: this is my house in real life now too I live here now
Representation in a Fantasy Property, AKA Why I Really Love What Theros Block has Done
As we march into summer and M15 previews, I’d like to take a moment to reflect back on the Theros Block. For those of you who don’t play Magic, the recent set took place in a Greek Mythology themed world called Theros, with gods, heroes and monsters. Today I’m going to be…
I even like seeing stuff like this!
(I will make you waffles one day…)
2. Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now?
Well I’m 18, so yes? But I prefer 20 year olds born on November 1st…
18. Have you ever liked somebody you didn’t except to?
Nooooo? Not that my crushes have been systematic, but I’ve had a “I can’t believe I like this person” moment. Non-romantically though, there have been people I thought I wouldn’t really get along with or like and they end up being really cool!
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friend of the opposite sex?
Overlooking the cisnormativity(?) of the question, the answer is yes. Everyone I’ve dated, I have been good friends with for awhile before. And that turned into liking one another, and dating and whatnot. Granted 2/3 of my relationships took place before my junior year of high school, but I think that the friends to good friends to dating route is a really good one.
Hope I answered well enough! I really like seeing anything in my inbox!
- 1. Did you wake up cranky?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- SEND ME NUMBERS AND I WILL ANSWER.
droomoog - Music production visualized with bunnies.
♡ HEY TUMBLR FOLLOWERS ♡
so my very cool, beautiful friend & partner, Jake, recently made a bandcamp which you can check out here!!!! he has one of his albums on it and it’s REALLY REALLY GOOD, so you should check it out. (i highly recommend listening to it while hiking, driving through the forest/mountains/along the coast, or relaxing on a brisk, sunny morning in the comfort of your own home!) and if you like it, you can download it for freesies and maybe even share it with your friends.
if you so desire, reblog this and pass it along. we’re really psyched about these songs and want to get other people psyched about them too! if you’re interested in getting a physical copy of the CD, you can contact me on here or contact him through one of his pages.
he also has a FB page if you want to support him on there. :-)
thanks for reading this very important message~